Monday, May 11, 2020

Dharmatic Blues

 Blues on a Dharmatic Scale 
 
This came over the weekend:

yesterday or the day before
Dear You,

There is a Stephen here, who asked me if you were reading Siddhartha, the children’s book by Hesse. “How would I know?” I asked at the same time he was following up, “Why would he do that?”
     So, why would you? Are you learning German again? (How many times have you learned and forgotten it already?) If so, why are you learning German again? You can’t go anywhere. But:
     “Maybe,” I told Stephen. “Maybe he is trying to learn German again. He does and forgets it every ten years or so.”
     “Why would he want to do that?” he asked me. “He can’t go anywhere.”
     “No, I don’t think he can. So, I don’t know.” You can’t, can you?

                                                                       Love, Moira*

05.11.20

_______________
 * This is my sister, the dead sister. See here. (The live one is Hannah.) It’s not by reason of COVID-19, Moira thinks I can’t go anywhere but because I’d get lost again and not be able to find my way back. They’d have to go looking for me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment