Saturday, January 5, 2019

Email

 Email 

It was in my box (crabbiolio@gmail.com) this morning: When was I coming back to church? Thank you for writing.
     The answer is Soon. It’s harder to arrange rides for Uncle Albert than to bring him myself. Plus, since I gave up public radio, I miss being hectored. But, I’ll have to sit out the transubstantiation* as long as he can get to the rail on his own.
     Yes. Thank you for writing.
01.05.19
_______________
 * According to Thomas Aristotle (Handbook of Pecclesiological Terms), “in which, though the church purposes it, by accident cardboard and cabernet are changed into flesh and blood. That they continue to taste like wet wafer and weak wine is the result of ‘a failure to communicate.’”
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YitvuCTePzEGZY9giiXdDaMZ5kXXKqKz/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment