Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Medium Covid

 Medium Covid: a letter from Roz 

 Dear Reader,

Ted says no one will read this, but would I write it anyway? He will be back when his sense of taste returns. He lost it to covid.
Both he and Albert have tested positive. Miraculously, Albert has had no symptoms. Poor Ted had a fever then a cough then everything tasted like vinegar “the kind the British put on their chips,” he said. Then, they, the “chips,” tasted like nothing at all. Then, he couldn’t write though I don’t see how those are related.

not this

He reads a bit. And he mopes though he pretends he doesn’t. He’s not a moper, he says, and he isn’t. “Not a moped either,” he adds. But just now he is sadder than usual though he won’t want me to have said so. But he said would I write this?

So I have. Yours,
                                     Roz Randall
                                                                         02.09.22 

No comments:

Post a Comment